Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Picking or Not Picking?

Thanks everyone who emailed with comments about the kids and their cuteness.  Yes, they are very cute.  Now,  if only there weren't so many of them...  Usually problems this week, hitting and punching, bragging, yelling, and now one kid got in big trouble for spitting at the other kids.  We had to threaten to take his birthday away -- man, the things  you can threaten kids with!  "You're not going to have a birthday this year!"  Hahahaha!  Someday, in a land far far away when I am a parent, I will have so many things to threaten my kid with!

I am currently trying to fight the man.  2 reasons: 1. we have a new "summer schedule."  Summer schedule is not good.  Summer schedule is very bad!  I now work 11 classes straight through with no breaks two consecutive days.  That shit is not gonna fly! 2.  I need to take a day off because I am getting lasek on my eyes(!!!!).  We don't get sick days, so I am trying to finagle a day out to get that shit done.  Ughh, FML.  It just happens to coincide perfectly with my extra classes.  Grrrrrr wish me luck!  Oh and we are having surprise observations yet again this week, meaning there are all kinds of peeps sitting in my classes taking notes.  Rule of thumb at school:  it never gets better, it only gets worse :-/

More funny things they do.  One class has invented the hottest new game called "picking or not picking."  Pretty simple game:  you cover your nose with one hand and either pick or pretend to pick with the other.  Everyone else has to guess.  Fantastic.
Today in kinder there was "fart smell."  No one was owning up to it, so of course there was serious investigation.  I had my back turned grading their workbooks when I feel something brush my butt.  3 of them were smelling so close that their noses were touching my bum.  It was then determined I was not guilty of fart smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment