Thursday, August 12, 2010

Writing by my genius kids!

Sebastian - Kindergarten
If I could go to the sky, I would eat the cloud when it is night.  I will play with the stars when it is afternoon.  I will have a blast off from the sun in the morning.  It will be so fun.

Kate - 2nd grade
Dear Ms. Alexandra Teacher,
Hi, I'm Kate.  I know you like chicken nugget.  Do you like pizza, french fries, and spagetti?
From: Kate

Yurim - 2nd grade (another child genius)
World's Greatest Teacher
I had met many teachers in my life.  A lot of teachers made me smart.  However, above all these many teachers, Alexandra Teacher was the best.
She is funny.  She teaches English in a fun way, so it isn't boring.  Many children likes it too.  I think it is a terrific idea to teach in a fun way.
She is wise too.  She is great in English.  I could call her a Einstein or the genius artist Leonardo Da Vinci!  It is very easy to take a class with a genius teacher.

Chris - 3rd grade
Dear Alaxzendra techer,
Thank you for teaching me.  You are so admirible!  You are the only teacher that teaches annoying 3rd grade that sings.  You are the best teacher I ever, ever have in my whole intire life throu 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010!  You are so so so so so so so so so so great!!!  I can't live without you!  You could go to school everyday and get 10000000 points for monthley test and other quizes.  I will never ever forget the face of you!
Love,
Chris

Eric - 4th grade
Time goes by and I am 31 years old.  I will being a famous baseball player.  My team is Boston Red Sox, and I'm Pitcher.  I will learn how I can throw the fast ball, change up, curve.  And I think USA's baseball is very hard.  Because I always do 3rd inning.  That means, I'm only a little good pitcher.  And I will play baseball seven years old more.  Then, I will live a good apartment with my family.  And I will do a teacher. When my money is many, I will buy two computers and one little computer.  Two is I do in my house, and one is I have to use that.  And I will be happy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment