Monday, October 15, 2012

return of the wet

UGHHHH WET SEASON!  And it's already that time of year again.  The tell tale signs of wet season are here:  my skin is a mess, my hair has dried up (don't know why this happens), I am constantly sweating, and the motherfucking ants are back.  Ants are especially bad in my room!  I can't even keep a bedside water glass because ants are all over that shit.  I feel like it's last year all over again!

Speaking of, less than 2 weeks and it's my one year anniversary down under. Not sure what to make of it. It's been a good but hard year.  It went by pretty fast, but everything seems to be going by fast these days.  A week and a half until I submit the dreaded visa app!  It looks really out of hand now, but I feel like there is more stuff I could have in there!  My favorite is the "evidence of genuine and continuing relationship" requirement. Basically, throw as much shit in there as you can to show you are not making this relationship up.  So lame!  I feel like there can never be enough!  Anyway, I am super nervous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment