Thursday, April 19, 2012

back to hating

My last post was relatively positive, so obvs I have to fix that.  Am I alone in this, or does anyone else absolutely hate Facebook?  Ughh, I just dont want to hear this shit!  I dont care that your kid has a cold, you're on your way to the gym, pictures of your fucking dinner, etc.  And I definitely dont want to "tell the story of my life" in a fucking timeline!!!!  I also hate when people "check in" at a restaurant and say stupid shit like "dinner and drinks."  OBVS -- what else would you be doing there???  If you have something interesting or amusing to update, please do.  Otherwise STFU!!  My 2 cents.  And before you say -- well you write this dumb ass blog, I don't go sending it out to 300 people so therefore I am ok :-P

In other news, I read today that it is a race between P.Diddy and Jay-Z who will become hip hop's first billionaire.  P. Diddy is worth $550 mil, but apparently the launch of some tv network he is starting could catapult him into being a billionaire.  Really?  Also startling, the 3rd richest rapper is BIRDMAN of cash money millionaires, coming in with well over $200 million.  WTF?!  He must be seriously cashing in on lil wayne.  How can I discover a rapper?

In more pop culture updates, I read 2 of the Hunger Games books.  First of all, Darwin must be loving the Hunger Games because it was a bitch of a time finding a book store that wasnt sold out of the 2nd book!  Second, I like the books, but def not as good as Twilight.  Third, the movie was good!  I was pleasantly surprised.  BTW - there is a chick in my apartment building who must think she is Katniss -- I am always seeing this chick climbing up shit!  In trees, on the mail box wall, everywhere! Pos her bow and arrows are stashed up there...


No comments:

Post a Comment