Sunday, November 29, 2009

I don't wanna!!!


Weh, weh, weh. I move waayyyy too much. I lived in the same house my whole life until college. Then I started being in charge of my life, and I am all over the place! I moved to college, and then home. The I moved to grad school in LA, and then home. Then I moved back to CA 2 years later (albeit very briefly), and then home. Now I am moving to Seoul, and then I will prolly move home again! I promised my parents when I told them I was going to Korea, that I would stay put in MA for a while when I got back. So Jullia and I are planning to take up residence in Cambridge, which I am very excited about. The plan is to be out of the parents' house for good. Someday I want to move back to CA -- 3rd time's a charm! -- but that is in the v distant future. Anyway, the thing that sucks the most about always moving is I am always PACKING! FML! Anyone who knows me, knows what a procrastinator I am. For example, right now I am procrastinating working out by writing this blog. There's always something. So I told myself I will commence packing of summer clothing on Monday. We'll see...

Things I still need to get: I haven't ordered my mini netbook yet. Unbeknownst to me, effing Walmart went and put them on sale online on Thanksgiving Day for $228. I just happened to plan on ordering mine that day, and because of this stupid sale, that shit is sold out. I also need an outlet adapter. Pos I should just get this there? I don't know where to buy that. I guess I could order online. idk. And I need all my toiletries. Other than those few things, I am ready! I have bought a ton of clothes in a panic. Hahaha, like I ever need a reason to shop!

Another exciting post by me! I am excited to get to Seoul to have some actual stories. For now, I will just keep bitching on here about things I don't want to do. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment