Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My shows!

I lost one pound today!  HAHA!  Will prolly wake up tomorrow and have gained 2 lbs!  That seems to be the way it goes.  Esp since there was chocolate bailey's cake with fudge frosting at work today.  Uhh what?  Everyone brings in a cake on their birthday in this office.  Everyone does it!  It's my birthday so I brought cake for everyone.  Not complaining, although chunkaaa could only take a couple bites.  Also, there were PUPPIES in the office today.  2 actual real life 11 week old puppies came for a visit.  So it was a good day.  

I realized today that I am majorly dreading my roommate coming back.  I think I would rather stay living alone!  I will tell you what the problem is.  The main problem.  THE TV!  I have no life, so I have my shows now.  What am I going to do when he is here and wants to watch tv???  I have shows every night!  I cant say, oh it's Tuesday and I watch Master Chef, and it's Wednesday and I watch Episodes, and now it's Thursday...  Dilemmas, dilemmas... but really, how do I tackle this issue?


No comments:

Post a Comment