Friday, December 9, 2011

Survey Says!


OMFG I don't know why, but lately I have been constantly (ok, not constantly, but sometimes) thinking about these stupid surveys we always did in college and then emailed to everyone and then got pissed if they didn't also fill them out.  I am talking before myspace, like ancient times!  Anyway, I dug through my email and found one, which is a bummer because my email address from the early 2000's prolly has 100s.  And better ones than this!  Anyway, if anyone has one of these in their inbox, like maybe wan714, send em my way.  Yup, way too much time on my hands.



4 Things About Me


Jobs (Paying) I’ve Had:
1. Dishwasher at Nicks (wait, did that pay??)
2. Waitress at Nicks
3. Cashier at Atkins Farm
4. POLY SKOOOOOL!  
(it's sad that I could also make a long list of jobs I have had that did not pay, love my free jobs!)

Places I Have Lived:
1. Dracut, MA
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Seoul, Korea
4. Darwin, Australia

Food I Love:
1. Pizza / Mac and Cheese (this is a tie, since it is apparently a ranking system)
2. COOKIES
3. Cupcakes, well cakes in general
4. Anything that resembles a burrito

Websites I Visit Daily:
1. gmail
2. fb
3. google
4. bunch of other random crap, mostly news and food. oh, and job sites.

Places I’d Rather Be:
1. home for christmas
2. Venice Beach
3. chillin in the charmant, minus the whole poly element of it
4. this sounds weird, but at WORK.  I need to be gettin this paper!

Movies I Love:
1. Home Alone
2. Ace Ventura
3. Showgirls
4. Rio - I just watched it the other day and I loved it, so it makes this list.

TV Shows I Watch:
1. True Blood
2. CSI Miami
3. News
4. I never watch tv, it's a sad, sad life. (PS random piece of info, Australia plays tons of 90s sitcoms, and not just Seinfeld and Friends.  I am talking like Malcolm and Eddie, Spin City, Just Shoot Me, etc ALL THE TIME.  I can only take so much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment