Sunday, June 24, 2012

And now pics of Darwin

Here's some shots I took around town today.  I don't want to hear comments that it looks pretty here because this place obvs ______________s.

Darwin Harbor, home of the most massive jelly fish I have ever seen.  Unfortunately, there weren't any today. 

A little further down the pier.  


This is the waterfront.  On the right in the convention center, in the middle is the hotel I stayed at for a week when I first got here.  In front of the hotel is the wave pool, lol...One of the major tourist attractions!


Mitchell St, where all the bars are. 


This is the park where I eat lunch everyday. 


And this is my view.  Too bad you can't swim here!  But it is a great place to eat lunch and relax.


One of the hotels along the water.  


This is the Smith St. Mall...I think they are trying to make it like a 3rd Street Promenade or Quincy Market.  Problem is all the stores here blow.  


This is my work on a Sunday!  


Crocosaurus Cove downtown.  "Crocs in the city!"


It's 3pm on a Sunday and all the bars are packed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment