Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quinoa

Over the course of time I have finally eaten a one pound bag of quinoa.  I tried to REALLY hard to like it, but truth is quinoa blows.  It's so bland!  Today I made baked quinoa with broccoli and cheese.  Obvs I want it to be mac and cheese but instead it's quinoa and low fat cheese made with skim milk and no butter.  Not delicious.  I found this shit on Pinterest.  I clicked on the link to see the recipe and reviews.  Lots of people say they love this, but much how mashed cauliflower tastes nothing like mashed potatoes, quinoa and "cheese" is nothing like velveeta shells and cheese :-(  People who say it's delicious are lying to themselves.  

Back to Pinterest, it irritates me that when you look at the women's apparel section, all the bitches on there are so skinny.  Then you look at the food, and so much chunkaaa food!  I am an emotional mess!  LOL  but seriously, neon and bright colored skinny pants are all the rage right now.  My question is how skinny do you need to be to wear these? Soooo tight and soooo bright, if you are bigger than a size 2, can you rock this look?  I tried on some burnt orange cropped pants today, not even that bright.  From the front they looked ok and then I saw my butt!  Not a good situation!  I saw some posted on Pinterest and bitches that wear this shit have legs that are small as arms.  Can I rock the bright pants or do I leave that to the supermodels?  

No comments:

Post a Comment