Tuesday, June 26, 2012

There is a murder suspect on the loose in Darwin.  Obvs I am scared!  This dude is wanted for a murder in New South Wales 5 days ago.  They found a headless body with a hat where the head should be.  They still havent found the head!!  I guess they found the guy's car abandoned about 30 miles from here.  Ok, just typing that is freaking me out.

Not much is happening with me lately.  My job is driving me kind of crazy, but that's normal.  We had an all staff meeting yesterday where they announced budget cuts and change of positions, one of which was my position.  That was a surprise to me.  Unfortunately it turns out that 'increased responsibilities' does not mean increased pay.  I will die broke.

That is it.  Overall very boring week so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment