Saturday, May 19, 2012

new hair cut today!

Yesssah!  I am posting before I go...but I am nervous as hell.  My last Aussie hair cut made me cry when I caught my reflection in a mirror in Target...  literally tears.  This could be even worse as it's my first Darwin hair cut and I need them to fix the disaster that happened before.  I had (correction still HAVE) layers so short in the back it looks like my bangs go all around my head.  WTF?!  So I am cutting it short in an attempt to even out this mess!  I am hoping to say goodbye Mrs Brady and hello to a Nicole Richie style.  Nervous!

2 comments:

  1. Pics of the new haircut please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, if you don't know who this is by the "unknown," I will give you a hint: We once celebrated maxing out my credit card!

      Delete