Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Double Post

Curious question for my gardening friends...  who has successfully grown parsley from seed?  I have grown it in MA, but I wouldn't say too successfully.  I think out of a whole package of seeds, I ended up with one plant that died.  Anyway, I would think most herbs/veggies would like the climate here... My tomato def likes it and basil/other herbs are taking off, but parsley will NOT germinate.  I read to pour boiling water over the seeds and soak them overnight, but still nothin.  Anyone have advice for me??

BTW, bitching about prices again, I am growing every herb possible because they run $3-4 a bunch here in the market -- WTF LMAO??? I am not paying that!

Also, I feel like I am in a cooking rut.  Same recipes, over and over.  Anyone got anything delicious for me?  In exchange, I will give you the recipe for my own dish I invented (kinda... maybe a dish I adapted lol) low fat chicken enchiladas with homemade sauce.  And if you are vegetarian, subtract chicken, add bean.  BTW-- they don't sell black beans here...like not at all!  Very frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment